Nothing is one-dimensional

Nothing is one-dimensional

torstai 3. syyskuuta 2015

Australia

Oh hi everyone and greetings from Australia! ;) Finally I'm here!! I came here last Tuesday, my flight took 29 hours.... Including two stops in Milan and Hong Kong. But I didn't get too lost when looking for my next flights. \(ü.ü)/ How cool is that. In Milan I had to ask for advise two times before finding my gate and in Hong Kong I had company. There was this Finnish guy sitting almost next to me from Helsinki to Milan and for both of our surprise we were sitting on the exact same places on the flight from Milan to Hong Kong. Haha! -(n.n)- So when we got to Hong Kong I asked him if I could just go with him and then we both went to look for our flights. He went to Taipei and I continued my trip to Sydney. It was so nice to meet him, these acquaintances you probably never see again.

 
 
From the airport in Hong Kong.
 
So now I've been here for three days and I think the most difficult thing is to find my way from point A to B. I just always get lost. Especially when I go to that shopping mall near the place I live in. I've been there now every day and still when I'm there I have absolutely no idea where I am. Oh this bad sense of direction I have... And you know, here are crows that sound like a mix of a cat and a child screaming. Today one of those flew over me from behind and made that voice and it totally startled me. I really thought there was some cat coming fast from behind me... And then the sound came over me and I noticed it was that damn bird. But then here are many other beautiful and much nicer birds too! And I can't be without mentioning how wonderful and kind these people here are. Really, Finns are like the opposites from Australians. Today I met quite a few people at the church I'll be working at and they all seem so lovely! Also my host-parents and that family friend I've mentioned before and his mother are too wonderful, amazing people. I think I can get myself to fit in here eventually, the beginning is always a bit hard. Especially with English as a language because even though I can speak English quite well I haven't had to use it a lot in Finland. So sometimes I just forget the words or don't pronounce them right or so. ^^' Hopefully my English gets better in time. Fingers crossed.

Avicii - Nights   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtF6Jej8yb4



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti