Nothing is one-dimensional

Nothing is one-dimensional

tiistai 15. syyskuuta 2015

Traveling

Hiii! And sorry it's been so long since I last wrote here... I've been so busy for these first two weeks I've spent in Sydney. I've seen a lot of places, met so many new people that it's impossible to remember everyone of them, seriously I've met at least one new person everyday (so that I've been introduced to that person and actually had a chat), maybe mostly 20 people/day. That's a lot. I'm not gonna write much this time but you'll have a lot of pictures so you can get some image of my past two weeks to your heads. -(ü.ü)-
 
Okay, my host-mum and her sister made steamed buns. They are both reeeeally amazing cooks. Those buns are delicious btw...
 

 


 
And I've had so much good coffee... I might need to take a break from drinking it or I'll become addicted to it. ;P
 

 
We made this trip to the city. We went to see Bondi beach, Watson Bay, Botany Bay and can't remember rest of the places.
 
 
 
I went running before it got dark. I've already found one way where I like to run. ;)
 
 
I went to this one flower garden quite near our place, it's very beautiful place.
 
 
We had a lot of people visiting my host-family and of course we also had a lot of DELICIOUS food. Crabs, prawns, Vietnamese rolls, salmon, salad... and so on.
 
 
You got to have a dessert after that dinner.
 
 
I went to visit Canberra with my host-family and my host-mum's two sisters. On our way to Canberra there was this huge sheep... o.o Don't quite understand it but my host-dad told me that some cities/towns here have their own "symbols" or mascots what ever you wanna call them. And this was one of those.
 
 
In Canberra we went to the tulip festival, Black Mountain and Botanic Garden.
 

 
We saw wallabies. -(0.0)-
 
 
One breakfast my host-mum made me... O.O That's not what I always eat here.. Just a rare occasion, trust me. -(^-^)-
 

 
Haha... There was so much food in this post. Well... I've got so much good food now when my host-mum's sister from Malaysia has been with us for two weeks, so all that food describes my time here so far very well.
 
To be alone with you - Sufjan Stevens

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti