Nothing is one-dimensional

Nothing is one-dimensional

tiistai 28. heinäkuuta 2015

I don't know what's wrong with being different

Hi! I've been sooo busy for the whole last week. Unbelievable how much I've had things to do... Everything's just piling up to my mind and I always remember a new thing I was supposed to do. I've been designing a few new clothes, I'm still not sure how I should do those. And then I've been writing that ten paged essay. It's almost ready!! Yeij! I only need to write about one more subject, politics.... That's the most difficult subject I had but maybe I can get something done. I've written nine pages now so only one more to go! ;)

 
My big sister came back from USA last Friday! -(*.*)- I was so nervous about her flight for a few days before she came... Even my stomach started to hurt eventually. How nervous am I gonna be when I'm leaving to Australia???? But it has been fun to get my sister back. We've watched a few movies and we also ate waffles with a lot of berries and maple syrup. She brought that and also peanut butter as souvenirs... I hate peanut butter. It's just so sticky... and doesn't taste good. -(T.T)- But she gave me and my little sister minion socks!!! Those are sooo cute and great. `(ê.ê)´

 
 
 
I got the socks with "I<3nerds" and "trouble" texts. ^.^
 
And yesterday I took my sixth ear piercing. \(Ö.Ö)/I already had five but then I thought that why not have six of them.. Now I have four piercings on my left ear and two on the other. But I made one mistake that I had the first earring they put on for at least three weeks as a ring.. Not the other type.. Is it a plug? Have absolutely no idea... -(c_c)- Well anyway that one which is not a ring. So then last night I started to think that I didn't want that ring I already had in my ear. And then today came and I decided to change that ring and I did it and well I can tell you, my ear piercing hurt a bit. But it's been a few hours now since I changed that earring and it doesn't hurt anymore! Wohoo! Actually it feels a lot better than it did while I had that ring in it. So maybe it was a good thing I changed it.. Yes it probably was, let's think like that.

Day after tomorrow I'm going to my friend's wedding! Hiiiiii..... She really is getting married in two days! Can't believe it and I'm so happy for her. She will be so beautiful bride, can't wait to see her. After that I continue my trip to Vuokatti to my little sister's confirmation party and then I come back from there after next weekend. And right after that one of my friends is coming over for a few days. So no sight of something called piece and quiet. But who needs something like that? Ha, as if. I'm leaving Finland soon (in five weeks!!) and I'm gonna use my time here well. -û.û-

Oh and I started to read manga called Horimiya. It's so cute story and I really like to read it. I just haven't had time to read for a few days.... And I also watched this anime called Gekkan shoujo Nozaki-kun. It was so fun! I laugh so much and I have to mention this one part of it! When Nozaki-kun brings that bike to the school and asks Sakura to drive with him... When is the last time I laughed as much as then.

 
Horimiya
 

Gekkan shoujo Nozaki-kun
 
And some music for today: I'll pick Beat of my Drum by Powers.
 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti