Nothing is one-dimensional

Nothing is one-dimensional

tiistai 7. heinäkuuta 2015

Cinderella and Snow White's adventures

I've been so busy for the last five days.. And I'm so exhausted. Last Thursday me and my sister went to Nastolan seikkailupuisto (adventure park in Nastola) and we spent one hot summer day there. It was so fun and scary. There were so many different tracks high up in the air and we had to climb, walk on wobbly bridges and robes and do all kinds of scary things. I hate high places.. Or actually I love them. I'm just afraid of them. -(^.^)- But I'll go there again next year! It was so much fun.
 
 
Then on Friday one of my friends came to Hyvinkää and we decided to cycle to one lake, it's only 13km away. And of course my little sister came with us, how could I leave her at home it's too much fun with her. It was so hot day and I can tell you, we were so ready to go swimming when we finally got to the lake. When we came back we made some fruit salad and warm sandwiches and played cards. It was a good day!
 
Saturday and Sunday I spent with my other friend who just came back from interrailing in Europe. I always have fun with her, she is just the kind of person I get along with so well.
 
And now for the two past days I've been making a dress for my sister and now it's finally ready!! I put some pictures later in August when she's gonna wear it at her confirmation party. It's cute mint green with white lace and an open back. -(ü.ü)- I was gonna lose my mind with it's hem... It was more difficult than I had thought.
 
Oh and these pics are from last Wednesday when I went out taking photographs with my sister. I seem to spend a lot of time with her... Well I won't see her for about 8 months when I leave next August. -(u_u,)- If we were Disney-princesses my little sis would be Cinderella, I would be Snow White and my older sister would be Tiana. ;P
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Go check out I believe in love by Lily Collins. It's so fun song, I really like it. ^.^ Sorry I can't put a link this time because my computer won't let me... >_< 
 

1 kommentti: