Nothing is one-dimensional

Nothing is one-dimensional

keskiviikko 1. heinäkuuta 2015

Fooood and blood.... o.o

Hi! You know, I like cooking and when I actually decide to do something good then it'll be good. :P But I'm just so lazy... When I'm alone I don't always care to cook anything 'cause it's just me who's gonna eat it. I should probably shape up a bit. Anyway, last Saturday I made salad and sushi! Mum had made salad and I was thinking what I could eat with it and because we had rise and seaweed I decided to make sushi. And those were so good. Even though I didn't have wasabi-paste.
~(-ê.ê-)~
 
 
Yesterday morning I went to take a blood test... I could say it didn't go that well. (^.^') First that doctor put a needle to my left arm and moved it around there because she had lost my blood vessel (is it called that??? That vein anyway.. ;P) Then she took the needle out and tried another vein from my left arm... No luck with it either. So then she tried my right arm and finally got some blood out of it. Nice. (-_-) Now I look like a worse drug addict when I don't cover my arms. Mostly 'cause I got blood under my skin (from those several failed needle shots).
 
 
Yesterday me and my sis ate waffles. First we were gonna make pancakes but then we wanted to do something else for a change. Yumm -ü.ü-
 
 
I also wanted to try making those cute chocolate cups and then put some chocolate mousse into them. First air balloon exploded.. But then we managed to make four new ones. And finally we got three chocolate cups 'cause one broke. -.-'' But it was a good result for the first time! Next time I'm gonna make a bit different filling to those. Not chocolate mousse. It was good too but I think it was too sweet.. I prefer a bit sour or brisk/fresh flavors with chocolate. (-ÿ.ÿ-)
 
 
 
 
Last week I watched Barakamon. It's so good and fun anime. It tells about a calligrapher who moves to an island where he meets so many new and energetic persons. His life chances dramatically because of these people and it's so much fun to follow their daily life. ^.^
 
Now I'm watching Hanasaku Iroha. It's also fun and has some drama in it. Check those two out! I really recommend them. \(n.n)/
 
Then a song for this post... Hah! Moves like jagger by Maroon5 ft. Christina Aguilera.
 
 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti