Nothing is one-dimensional

Nothing is one-dimensional

torstai 23. heinäkuuta 2015

So cute -û.û-

Hi! I watched two first movies of The lord of the rings with my sister last Friday and Saturday. We were supposed to watch them as a marathon through the night but we were too tired and had to stop after the first movie.... Then we watched extended version of the second movie next day and because my sister was falling asleep we couldn't watch the third one and now I have to wait for a few weeks because she left to her camp last Monday. Not fair.
 
 
Also on Monday I went fishing with my dad. It had been a while since I was fishing last time... It was probably last summer or the one before that. Can't remember. But I reeeally like fishing! I've always liked it, already when I was a little kid. And now when I'm going to Australia I want to try open sea fishing. I've never done that before and I really hope there could be someone who likes to go fishing and could take me with her/him. That would be too awesome! `(i_i)´
 
 
 
Now is Thursday... Most of the time during these past few days I've been sewing and I actually got something done! I made one cute dress and used white and yellow chequered cotton fabric and white lace to it. It looks a bit 90's from the front side (it's perfect! -(^.^)-) but the back is different. Almost whole back is made of that lace and there's a diamond-shaped hole at the lower back. Then I also made a red lace skirt. It's so cute! Kawaii. -(n.n)-
 
 
 
And now I have to focus on writing a ten paged essay... Well when I have gathered all the information and stuff I need then I just have to write it and put some pictures to it. So it's not that bad.
 
Song for today is The Spark by Afrojack.
 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti