Nothing is one-dimensional

Nothing is one-dimensional

lauantai 27. kesäkuuta 2015

Lost in thoughts

Last Tuesday I went to Helsinki to see my friend and because I got a lift from my dad I had to wake up before 6 am... I'm seriously not the best friend of early mornings.. But I can live with them if they're not earlier than 5.30. Anyway we had a good day! It was probably the second quite warm day of our summer... That sucks. C'mon, where's the real summer weather. Sorry I kind of lost the point again.. So what we did in Helsinki! We were mostly shopping or actually looking for Muumi-themed things, like cans and cookie cutters etc. I didn't find that one can I wanted. -(u_u,)- We also ordered Chinese food as a take away and went to eat it out to a park in Esplanadi. There were quite a lot of seagulls.. I hate seagulls. Those always try to eat our food and if not that they poop on us. Not nice. But we survived! No harm done to anyone. After eating we went to walk around one market place. It was nice when some salesmen thought we were foreigners and started talking to us in English. -(n.n)- Hehe. That's how we spent one day.
 
 
 
It was so gooood. So good.
 
Oh btw, my dad bought us a boat!! It's gorgeous! Or at least I think it is. It needs a name... We have to think of something.
 
 
 
And for today's song I'll choose Nothing left to say by Imagine Dragons.
 
 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti