Nothing is one-dimensional

Nothing is one-dimensional

keskiviikko 3. kesäkuuta 2015

Thank you

Last Sunday I went to help my friend with her move, from one side of the Helsinki to the other side. Frist we had to carry all her stuff from our ex-apartment to the trailer and then drive to the new apartment and there carry everything up to the third floor... It wasn't so hard as it might sound. Plus she rewarded us with free pizzas ;) I hadn't eaten pizza for several months... It was okay. Not as good as homemade but good enough.
 
And you know what!! Now I have my visa to Australia (or I think I have it.... o.o''') and I also booked a flight ;) So now I'm officially leaving next autumn for 8 to 9 months to Australia. I'll have a year long summer awaiting!!! The best thing ever. I can hardly wait for a few months... I have a lot of clothes I should make and I just applied to one new job for summer. But really Australia!!!! I can't be without smiling when I think about going there. But I still have to keep my feet on the ground and my mind at the present. I can't let my mind be carried away. ;P Haha, as if that would ever happen... -(n_n)-
 
(google)
 
Today's song is All we need is need by Jimmy Needham.
 
 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti