Nothing is one-dimensional

Nothing is one-dimensional

keskiviikko 27. toukokuuta 2015

Reaching out

I've had one great year living in Helsinki with two wonderful and so lovely friends. :) Yesterday I moved back to my parents' for the summer and now I just have to find something to do for that time. Luckily my home is not far from Helsinki so I can go there almost when ever I want to!! How fortunate am I. For our last day living together we went for a picnic to a park near our place. We had so much goooood food! We had croissants, strawberries, grapes, mud cake, coffee and red wine. Delicious. Of course we had to celebrate our year together. For me it was as good as the two before it and the last three years have been the best ones in my life, no doubt of it. Thank you honeys! :)
 
 
Last Sunday there was this event called Nouse Suomi and Todd White was speaking there. I didn't know him and had never even heard of him but my friend (the one on the left in the pic above) told me about him and said that he is so amazing that I should definitely come to listen to him. Well I said I will think about it. And on Sunday morning I felt like I really should go there, I just had this feeling that I should be there then. But I didn't go.... The pillow-god won this battle (and I promise, it won't win ever again!!) And on Monday night me and my friend watched Todd White's speeches for about three hours and I can tell, he was so good. Not once I felt like I didn't have strength to listen anymore (it was about 1.30am when we finished watching..). He had so amazing stories, true stories, he told and once again I had to tell myself how great and wonderful our God is. But on Tuesday my friend who had gone there to listen to Todd White told me that there was this person I really want to get to know to and I can tell you, I was so angry at myself because I hadn't gone there. And I knew this person was gonna be there, no-one had told me that, I just knew it. I knew it and still I didn't go. I knew I was supposed to go there and I knew this person would be there, I had that feeling I can't explain, and I didn't go. Yes I'm so mad at myself. But I know that if I mess up once there is always some other way to get where I'm supposed to get.
 
This feeling I told about, that I knew I should've gone to that event last Sunday, I also had that feeling about this Australia thing. I know that I'm supposed to go there. I don't know why but it's the place I just have to go and I will. I'm so glad there are organizations like Kansanlähetysopisto. Today I'm gonna apply for the visa to Australia. Mum has to help me with that.... Because I'm so bad with any kind of applications etc. :P
 
 
My friend found this text and it's so good I had to put it here. This is so true. And I've noticed that many of my dreams actually scare me... But I will still make them happen.
 
Today's song is Furious by Jeremy Riddle.
 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti