Nothing is one-dimensional

Nothing is one-dimensional

keskiviikko 13. toukokuuta 2015

These people and life!

Hi! I started to make jeans last weekend ;) I just couldn't finish them yet because I had to go to my apartment and my sewing machines etc. are at my parents' house. I came here to pack my things to several boxes, I'm moving out at the end of this month. So now I'm selling my stuff (or trying to) because I don't have enough space to keep it all. :'( I loved my bookshelf... It was so pretty and I got almost everything I own in it. But no can do, I can always try to find a new one.
 
 
On mothers' day or actually already on 9th May we celebrated both my mom's birthday and mothers' day and we ate apple pie and icecream. -^_^- I also went to pick up these gorgeous white flowers, wood anemones (my dictionary said this is its English name...). Every year since we were kids we've always went out to get these for mum, it's like a tradition. These are not the first flowers of spring but maybe the second ones. ;) I like wild flowers much more than those raised in greenhouses or bought from stores. I would prefer daisies, sunflowers or bluebells much better than for example roses. 
 
 
Last weekend I went out with my friend and because it was Sunday evening almost every place was closed. We walked around Helsinki for about four hours and it was sooooo cold!! -.-'' And then we went to check out Aussie bar. We really liked that place. It was very cozy and quite small and not crowded at all, probably also because it was Sunday. We just sat there and talked for a few hours and then one maybe 30+ aged man came to talk to us. He just started to talk about something I don't quite know what because I didn't hear half of what he said but after some while he told us that we were so beautiful and that he was probably in love with me. :'D Lol.... My friend got two nicknames from him. Alternating current and Tuutikki (a character from Muumi). We had so good laugh after we left that bar ;') For real... When we got to our homes we sent each others a message to make sure we had got home safely (you never know what might happen in the middle of the night when you walk alone through woods...) and my friend finished her message saying 'Tuutikki Alternating current thanks and quits'. So I replied 'Same here, Miss Finland the loved one thanks and quits too'.
 
 
 
 
This ship was in one harbor in Helsinki. It is so amazing. I would like to try to sail in one of this kind of ships.
 
 
And the song for today is Get out while you can by James Bay.
 
 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti