Nothing is one-dimensional

Nothing is one-dimensional

lauantai 23. toukokuuta 2015

Geek and music lover

Hi! Yesterday I went to SRO to listen to my friends' singing exams, or something like that..., and those were so amazing! They are so talented! :3 Wish I could also sing like that... It's always so nice to go to that place, there are so many good memories and even the people have changed since I was there the atmosphere is still the same. And now there are new amazing people, I don't know most of them but they seem very nice. How much I just wish I could go back there some year. Maybe I will, who knows.
 
Yesterday I also went out with my friend to walk around keskuspuisto (central park). It's not actually a park... It's a forest. There was a cemetery for pets. So weird. We didn't want to walk on the roads because it's so boring so we decided to go straight into the forest. We managed to find one railway station after walking around for about an hour and then we left to the opposite direction. Well after 45 minutes of walking we found ourselves exactly at the same place, near that railway station. Then we decided that maybe we should finally try to head home. All in all we were walking for about three hours. Not bad. It was fun and I noticed that I had forgotten how wonderful it actually is to walk in the woods not just using roads.
 
Lately I've been watching Hawaii 5-0. In just one week I've watched almost two seasons... I can't stop watching it!! It's too good. -_-'''
 
Oh, and my mum got a smartphone as a birthday present a few weeks ago... She's learning to use it. It's so weird to get a watchapp message from mum... It's like she has finally found the modern world. I'm just waiting for the moment when she starts to send me too many messages. Well while waiting for that...
 
...Today's song will be Collide by James Bay. ;) One amazing artist, I just love the music he makes.
 
BTW, do you know the feeling like some people are like they were from completely different worlds. There are those mega geeks and when they talk I feel like they are talking Hebrew or something like that. I've got no clue about what they are talking about. I'm a bit geek myself too but there's a limit to it. Then there are those super social, popular and handsome/gorgeous people. I've never been one of them. I've always just looked at them and thought that 'yea, I would never have a chance on someone like them'... Because I'm one of those weird, non-popular, a bit geeky shy persons. Haha. But it's just fine. I wouldn't chance myself to be more popular. I like to be weird. :P It's much more fun.
 
(google)


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti