Nothing is one-dimensional

Nothing is one-dimensional

sunnuntai 14. kesäkuuta 2015

We are not quiet

Finally I got my laptop back...  My dad had it to be fixed at his work. There was something wrong with my computer and I thought it was just something minor but it turned out to be a bit more difficult... So when I got this back my dad told me that if this starts to mess up with me again then there's no other choice than to install everything again, from the very beginning. So everything I have in my computer would vanish in the air!!! Nooo... I don't want that. I should buy that... what is it... well something like a flash drive with a lot of space. I have too many pics I don't wanna get destroyed. -(´u.u`)-
 
Well I spent this weekend at my friend's place. ^.^ We had fun and 'course we talked a lot about everything. I also helped her to pack up her things (well not much, I'm too lazy -_-'', bad me...) because she's moving soon, then we also watched The next three days and played a game called Ticket to Ride. I really like that game and I will buy it some day... And naturally we ate a lot of popcorn... -(c.c)- Hehe. And then there was this gross bug on the floor... We killed it with a paper and a book. :P
 
 
 
 
Oh, and we also ate TimTams and drank green tea. ^.^ Those cookies or what so ever are from Australia and my friend taught me how to eat those. ;D
 
Now I tried to find some store that would sell bandaids with anime characters on it but I can't find anything!! For real. I want those 'cause they are so cute. I have old bandaids with pics of Detective Conan but I only have six left... I've used some with Muumi-characters but I ran out of them too. What a problem I have. \(>.<)/ lol.
 
 
For today I could pick some of Anthem Light's songs. Can't shut up is good. :)
 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti