Nothing is one-dimensional

Nothing is one-dimensional

sunnuntai 21. kesäkuuta 2015

Night air

Yesterday or actually today I watched that newest Cinderella movie with my sister (it was so good and cute movie) and after that we went out because there was so nice fog. ^_^ It was only three a.m. when we came back from our backyard. My little sister jumped around and I got eaten by mosquitos. That's my destiny... Mosquitos love me. On Friday evening we ate good grilled food! Pineapple, corn, meat and mushrooms. Mmm... So good. -(ü.ü)-

 
 
Aaargh! My computer is lagging so badly again! I want to hit it, then throw it out of the window and smash it to the ground as hard as I can and then jump a bit on it... -_- But I won't do it because I still need this.

Here's a song for today: SPYAIR 『現状ディストラクション』(I don't know what's the name of this song... Can't read that. :'( But someday....)
 
 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti