Nothing is one-dimensional

Nothing is one-dimensional

torstai 27. marraskuuta 2014

Unbelievable

Now I'm so tired... Thursday's post is a bit late, it's already Friday. Well imagine it's still Thursday. ;) I also missed Wednesday I was just so busy. I had to get my dress finished before I left my parents' house. Yes I make clothes. It's a lot of fun (also very horrible when something goes wrong and I have to fix it >.<). But it's nice when you can make some of your own clothes and then you get exactly the kind of dress etc. you want! But yea it's one of my hobbies.
 
This morning when I left my hometown and got on a train I faced (again!) the cruel reality of today's people. Luckily I also noticed how you can't judge anyone by their looks. So the story: I had two huge bags and one plastic bag and a handbag with me. I can tell it was pretty difficult to move with them. When I got on the train one woman opened the door for me. After that I started looking for the place where I could buy a ticket. Morning trains are always very long because then there are a lot of people on the move. I had to walk a lot and try to open many doors and even the train was full of people no-one was able to help me. They were very interested in their phones, how surprising (what's wrong with us?!). Well when I finally was about to come to the right place there was a man who noticed me and said: "Hey, now help that person." That man had a beer in his hand and he was already drunk. And it was only 7am. Think about that. What kind of person does so? But that man came and helped me. He opened the door for me when no-one of those others with their phones couldn't or cared to do so.
 
That is the story of my Thursday morning. It really made me think and I got really angry at people. How we don't care anymore and how we don't notice anything because of different reasons. One is phones. We just have to use them all the time. The end.
 
Now I'm on my way to LAPLAND!!! It's almost 1.15am and I'm sitting on a train having Rovaniemi as my destination. :) I'm going to see one of my dearest friends!! I can hardly wait I'm so happy :D But before that I have to sit here about 12 hours... Yes I'm probably gonna die. -.- But now, some pics. (BTW night+train+English=disaster, so I'm sorry for all the mistakes ;))
 
 
She is the one I'm gonna meet soon! 

 
She is just so... Awesome. o.o
 
 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti