Nothing is one-dimensional

Nothing is one-dimensional

perjantai 21. marraskuuta 2014

Days outdoor

Yesterday was very fun day. :) I was with my good friend Taneli and we just walked around the center of Helsinki. After spending some time looking for one music store we finally found it just before the closing time and well... There was one guitar (the same kind of what Steve Vai plays) and of course it had to be tested.
 
Oh! And yesterday it was still so dark and black everywhere but now.. It's been snowing for hours and everything is so white and beautiful. I just love snow but unfortunately here in Helsinki winter can end up being black. :( But I hope this time snow could stay on the ground. At least for Christmas. 
 
Btw, sorry if there are mistakes in my text. ^^' I just felt like writing in English so here I go!
 
 
 
There was some man playing different melodies with bottles filled with water. He was so good!!
 
 
I see that little smile on his face ;) (he was like in a third heaven, for real!)
 
 
It had just started snowing when I took this so there's not so much snow in the picture. (I just love my coat :D It came from China today.)
 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti