Nothing is one-dimensional

Nothing is one-dimensional

tiistai 25. marraskuuta 2014

Old times

I think everyone (or at least almost everyone) has had times when they have wanted to look different and then they might have done something to their hair, change their appearance with different clothes or something else. My "phase" lasted preeetty long. ;) Here are some pics from quite some time ago meaning when I was at a secondary school (about between ages 13-16).

 
I think this is when I started my seventh grade...
 
 
I just love rock music and also Japanese rock music.
 
 
At the end of our secondary school we had a day when all the seniors dressed up like kids/babies. It was a lot of fun!
 

And then we also had more formal ways to end our school. We had a lunch (at our school cafeteria...) with other seniors and of course with all of our teachers.
 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti