Nothing is one-dimensional

Nothing is one-dimensional

tiistai 20. lokakuuta 2015

Make the moment yours

I've been super busy for over a week now, was kind of waiting for that to happen 'cause I'd had so much free time lately. I'm usually working for 4 days/week and did that last week also. Wednesdays I have free and last week for the first time I travelled on a train here! And I did well, didn't get lost or jump on a wrong train. ;) I went to the city to meet my friend Liisa from Finland. She and her friend have also been in Australia for about a month and finally they came to Sydney so we were able to meet. Though at first it was really difficult to find her from the Central Station 'cause I ran out of credit on my phone and had no idea how to top it up again. So I had no way to contact Liisa and that railway station is quite big. Neither of us knew where the other was and after walking around the station I went to look for a nearest mobile shop where I could top up my phone's credit. Fortunately just then, after about an hour, Liisa called me and we were able to find each others. Well that happens. -(^.^')- But it was really fun to see her, last time we met was on New Year's Eve something like two years ago... Long time no see, literally.

 
This street was very pretty. It had a lot of these very expensive stores... But we just sat there and ate two Japanese strawberry flavoured moon cakes I had bought. First those tasted a bit weird but afterwards I decided those were actually quite good. -(n.n)-
 
Then on Saturday I went bushwalking(!!!) with my friend and her husband and friends. We drove to Wattamalla (hope it was written like that..) and walked around there maybe 8km. I really liked being there, it wasn't too hot day and we were able to see nature and some animals too. First we saw Water dragon (it's a lizard, and it was quite big!) and then when we stopped to sit on this one cliff we saw three dolphins jumping in the water right below us. They were amazing! -(*.*)- I've never seen dolphins free in the ocean. Or actually anywhere else either. Just in pictures and TV.... But that was definitely the greatest moment of the whole trip we made. After coming back to the parking lot we walked down to the beach and I had my first swim in the ocean here! I love this water, it's so cool, clean and blue. So beautiful.
 
 
We crossed this river on our way. This was a very beautiful place and I would love to go back there some day.

 
This is where we saw those dolphins.
 
On Sunday I went to have a THREE COURSE MEAL in Fort Denison. My family friend's mum had her 80th birthday and her whole family went to Fort Denison and they also invited me. Who am I to say no to a free high-class lunch in an old fortress located on an island. Seriously, only a fool would say no to that. Well the weather was great, company was great and the food was great. No complaints, except that I ate too much.
 
 


 
This is from Cronulla beach. I went there to read a book called Wild at heart (it's really good book!) and I had some company because that one bird just kept staring at me maybe for an hour before it finally flew away. You might actually see that bird in the pic, it's sitting on the edge of the cliff.
 
One Ok Rock - Rock, Scissors, Paper
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzJD7E_ygdQ  (live version with eng subs)
 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti