Nothing is one-dimensional

Nothing is one-dimensional

torstai 17. maaliskuuta 2016

Crappy things

Hey! At the moment I have pretty many crappy things in my life.. That ain't so nice! Last Monday I went running late at night and as a result I probably sprained my leg... And now all I can do with it is just hardly walk. And again I can't exercise well and that reeeally pisses me off! Because almost all I can think is how much I wanna go out and run or do some other training. Well I'm gonna practice with my sister anyway and try not to make my leg hurt even more. And maybe tomorrow I go to gym... I might be a bit addicted to exercising. ^.^' But that's not all! Also my computer broke AGAIN. It's probably just way too old... And now I lose everything I have on it... Which luckily is just all the files from the last four months. But still... I wish I had a computer that wouldn't break every second month. And then there is a bunch of other things besides these two so I might just lose my mind soon. -(^.^')- No worries... I just go and make a new dress and listen to the music for the whole day so I can occupy myself somehow. Haha. But ofc I have great things coming up too! On Saturday I'm gonna celebrate my b-day with my family and hopefully on next Tuesday with my friends. So good times are coming! And there's also Easter and four-day-long-holiday!!! What would I do then....

 
Yeah...

Coldplay - Everglow
 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti