Nothing is one-dimensional

Nothing is one-dimensional

perjantai 22. tammikuuta 2016

Winter wonderland

Hi everyone! The cold air has lasted here for several weeks already, today we had about -28 degrees... That's actually really cold, -20 is nothing compared to it. This time you are gonna get a lot of pictures (again) because I've been photographing a lot lately.
 
Yesterday I went to a job interview, hopefully I could get a job for the spring and summer. I really need one, I'm running out of money and things to do. I have way too much free time now and I'm doing my best to occupy myself. I've even made a list of things I can do... And that list is long, luckily.
 
 
I tried to draw something with a bit different style than I normally use. These first ones turned out quite ok.
 
 
Taken from a car so it can be a bit blurry.
 
 
 
 
There was beautiful mist on the ground.

 
I went to my grandparents' place about a week ago. They didn't have as much snow as we have but quite enough to get nice photos (all above).

 
That was a really gorgeous sunset about 3.30pm... We were in a place were my sister rides, not a horse but a pony because she is so short and small in every way that she can still ride a pony. And I can tell you that it's quite difficult to take pictures with two pairs of mittens in hand so my fingers were completely frozen. So were my toes and legs... But otherwise I just loved being outside!
 
 
 
 
Yesterday I went out with our dog and found these beautiful plants covered with snow and I had to go back there with my camera. Our dog can't stay outside for a long time because her paws will freeze so I couldn't take her out with me for a second time. Poor thing.
 
This time I'm gonna introduce you to a bit different kind of music. I love to listen these kind of songs too, especially when I'm drawing. They are just so inspiring. Maybe there's some truth in that study (or something like that) that when you are listening to classic music you learn better... Maybe. But these are not classic, I don't really know what genre these songs could belong to. Could be some kind of pop. ^^'
 
Kokia - Into the light
 
Kokia -  Road to Glory〜 for Dragon Nest White Version〜
 
Have a great day!


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti