Nothing is one-dimensional

Nothing is one-dimensional

lauantai 9. tammikuuta 2016

New year, same me

Heey! It's been almost a month since I last wrote here! o.o'' sorry... I've been on the go almost all the time or then just busy with doing chores or spending time with friends. Now I'm gonna tell you only bits and pieces of the last month because if I told everything... Well that would become a way too long post.
 
At the beginning of December I still had to write a few long things to school and well actually I made this one ten-page-essay in two days... I was kind of in a hurry. Then I used quite a bit of time (and money) to go meet my friends. It's always expensive for me to see my friends 'cause none of them lives in the same city as I. But what wouldn't one do for her dear friends. -(^.^)- I would go to the other side of the world to meet them and of course because that would just be so much fun.
 
Also before Christmas I made a gingerbread Donald Duck -family with my sisters. We were going to make only Grandma Duck's car but then we decided to do a bit more.

 
 
Just some snacks I made. There are rye chips with tomatoes on the left, Anzac-cookies and Poor knights (a Finnish dessert).


On Christmas we ate a lot of food! Haha \(ë.ë)/ There's a big rye bread, carrot casserole, rutabaga casserole, liver casserole, vegetable salad, ham, whipped cream, prunes and something more. In the mid picture there's our little dog. :)
 
 
During Christmas-time I made two dresses and crocheted one rug. I still have at least one skirt to make... Argh.. I'm so not photogenic. I don't know how to be normally in a picture and if I do the picture's not gonna turn out to be good. Would be nice to look like a human once in while in photos. -(T.T)-
 
 
Around New Year one of my friends was here for a few days. We really had a great time! -(ü.ü)/ We watched movies, played many games, watched fireworks and of course warmed (mini)marshmallows on a candle. We also had some company of my little sister and her friend who came back home after New Year's Eve. I also started to read Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice in English. I haven't read that book yet and now after reading it a while I've noticed how some words are really oldish and more difficult to understand. I need my dictionary while reading it. -(o.o')-
 

 
Now we've finally got some snow on the ground and for the past week it's been über cold here. It's always been more than -20 degrees and once it was over -30 degrees. That was cold. I went to see my friend a few days ago to Espoo and I new it was gonna be cold so I wore thick tights with my skirt. Still, after walking a bit over a kilometre I could hardly feel my legs and my face was frozen. ^^' Welcome to the freezer. Well now it's not so cold anymore, maybe only -13 degrees. That's almost warm! In the lower pic there's the sun on the right and a bit weird-kind-of rainbow, 'cause it was snowing from a clear sky. Also worth mentioning, Finland won gold in the young's ice hockey world cup! Wohoo!!!
 
Now I still have to decided what I should do with my spring. Should I go to Tasmania to do some volunteer work or should I try to get a job from here. Also I have to apply to several schools and finish one pre task, it has to be sent before 27th January. I'm not in a hurry yet but soon I'll be. No time to slack off.
 
One Ok Rock - Nobody's home
 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti