Nothing is one-dimensional

Nothing is one-dimensional

lauantai 28. marraskuuta 2015

Home again

Sorry I've been incredibly busy for a while now so I haven't had time to write here. But to update my daily life, I left the warm Australia 19th November and came back to this cold, grey and rainy Finland which still happens to be my home... So now here I am and I'm still trying to get used to this coldness.

This week's gone pretty fast. I've been to Helsinki a few times and then me and my little sister made a gingerbread Viking-ship to her school. 'Cause they have this kind of a market sale there today. Then last Wednesday I got to know that I have to write (again) an essay that's ten pages long and make a 20 minutes long presentation about my Australia -trip... And all that has to be done before 17 December and I have other life too! I'll be so busy... O' and I should also figure out very soon what I'm gonna do after New Year.. Can I go overseas again, do I go study something for few months or do I try to get a job. That last one would really be just trying... It's very difficult to get a job. Or a job that would be a nice one. '(-_-)'

But it's nice that now I can see my friends. About every week I'm gonna go somewhere to meet someone or then someone's gonna come here, and that's so fun. -(*.*)/


 
YOUTH - Troye Sivan
 
Start again - Conrad Sewell
 


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti